Thursday, July 3, 2014

Update 3 - Facebook Pattern Downloads

I finally heard from Facebook.  They have disabled the download for my pattern, however, the group is still active.  I don't have any guarantees that they will not upload my pattern again, I will have to wait and see. 

It is frustrating having to deal with people like this, no ethics whatsoever, and total disregard and disrespect for people's original work.   I will have to wait and see if they attempt to upload my pattern again. 

I will get off my soap box now...


2 comments:

Iesadora said...

Thank-you for the updates!!! People can be so horrible!!!!

Armina said...

It's crazy what people try to do. After this incident, it has made me more aware of people's behavior and how unethical people can be and not worthy of my trust. It saddens me to feel this way.