Monday, June 30, 2014

Infuriating to Say the Least!!

I have to say it takes something infuriating to wake me up.  I received a message from one of my readers that someone is offering one of my retail patterns for download on Facebook.  Sadly I am not a member of Facebook, and as much as I tried, there is no way to contact them unless you are a member. 

If anyone knows who or how I can contact Facebook without being a member, please let me know.  Please send me an email.   I need to put a stop to this.


2 comments:

Bailey said...

I'm sorry that has to be so frustrating. I'm not on FB so I can't help. I've backlinked to your site so people can find your free patterns many times. Lising your paid patterns is just beyond wrong.

Armina said...

It is frustrating. You would think in todays world where people are so conscious of infringement rights, they would have more ethics. But apparently not.