Sunday, March 17, 2013

INCREDIBLE DISCOVERY


The last two weeks, I have been spending time in the garage organizing and purging.  All the boxes were stacked on top of each other, a real mess.  It took me 2 1/2 years to do this but it was well worth it.  My move was so sudden and so quick, it was quite traumatic and I just could not bring myself to get to this deadly chore.  But I do have to say, once I got started, I kept discovering things I forgot I had.  Some were keepers, some were trash and others bagged for Goodwill.  And, in my keepers, I came across my very first knitting book.  Back in the day, I did not have all of the luxuries we have today to learn a technique or a craft.  We solely depended on books and skill.  Today we have the internet, and a plethora of information available at our fingertips, just a "google" away.    I sat and stared at this book and said wow, this was the book that started it all for me.  Now I am on a mission.....  I am looking for my first how to crochet book.  I felt like I hit the lotto! 



                                                               The Right Way To Knit

                                                            Pay close attention to the date.

 Wow this really makes me feel old, lol.  I just had to share this.

No comments: