Sunday, May 6, 2012

New Projects - Patterns

I have been busy - finished some new patterns and wanted to share them with you.  Here are a few of the patterns:


This is my Crocheted Matryoshka Babushka Dolls - Large measures 5-1/2". Medium measures 4" and Small measures 2-1/2".

This is Sam the Sock Monkey.  He measures 12".  Child safe, no removable parts.

These two cuties are my Crocheted Tiny Tot Baby Twins.  Each doll measures 7".  Child safe, no removable parts.  The toy pacifier is optional.

This little guy is Crocheted Tiny Micro Bear.  He measures 2-1/2".


This is Crocheted Hilda The Hippo.  She measures 7" long and 7" tall.


This is my Witty Bitty Collection - Witty Bitty Gerry the Goat.  He is the small version of my original Gerry The Goat pattern.    Lil Gerry measures 4-1/2" tall and 4" long.

This is the original Gerry and Lil Gerry together.

All of these patterns are available at my Etsy, Artfire and Ravelry stores.

Happy Crocheting!

2 comments: