Sunday, July 17, 2011

Keeping Busy


Well I have been keeping busy with some new projects. Unfortunately, no crochet patterns yet, but I did finish a knit shawl and knit wide scarf. I also made some new jewelry, my reward, lol. As soon as I get the pics and finalize the pattern, I will post the shawl and scarf. But, in the meantime, here are some pics of the jewelry I made. My jewelry whim changes, and lately, I have been on the precious stones. I discovered this incredible bead shop here in Los Angeles, and wow, what a selection and assortment of gorgeous beads and findings. I feel like a kid in a candy store when I go there and it takes all of my energy to refrain from spending a small fortune there. Here are some of the jewelry items I made:


Carnelian Pendant and Earrings.


Blue, Green and Red Corundum Bracelet


Emerald and Rudy Briolette Pendant


Sapphire Briolette Pendant and Earrings



Emerald Briolette Pendant



Ruby Briolette Pendant


More to come later.

3 comments:

needlekrafter said...

They are very pretty- nice work! I'm glad to see you back here. I hope that your health is much improved. :)

Hippywitch said...

Gorgeous! My favourite is the emerald and ruby briolette pendant, so pretty. As a fellow magpie who gets excited at all things pretty and shiny I can understand how tricky it can be to not spend a fortune in bead shops :-)

Armina said...

Thank you, the emerald/ruby briolette is my favorite also, not too over the top and can be worn with anything.