Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2012 Crochet Calendar Update

I had a few readers email me asking which of my patterns were published. Here is a list:




Pugsly The Puppy
May 2

















Witty Bitty Baby Lamb
October 17













Witty Bitty Baby Elephant
June Bonus















Egbert The Elephant
August 17











Roberta The Rabbit
November Bonus














Crocheted Neck Cozy
July 13











Witty Bitty Baby Kitty
September 5











There are rumors that the Crochet Calendar will discontinue, but from what I have heard, there will be a 2013 calendar. My only suggestion is to write Accord Publishing and voice your options in continuing with this wonderful calendar. My guess is that if they see there is a large popular demand, the calendar will definitely continue.

I want to thank everyone for all of the wonderful positive comments. Happy Crocheting!

9 comments:

Chaucer's Aunty said...

Gorgeous patterns! I love the elephants!

Armina said...

Thank you so much.

needlekrafter said...

they are so cute! can't wait for the calendar to come out!

Armina said...

Thank you - there are some really nice projects in the calendar.

Elsa said...

Adorable amigurumis! :D And I love the neck cozy, looks so pretty! :D

Armina said...

Thank you so much.

DISFRUTANDO CON EL CROCHET said...

que rechulos!!!! me encanta tus amigurumis.

LeslieP said...

These are adorable! Where can I get this calendar?

Armina said...

Amazon.com sells the calendar. Check there/