Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's Been A While

Well, it has been a while. I did not drop off the face of the earth, just had a lot of things happening. Since my move, I have been kind of disjointed, no motivation. And since my move, I am working now, so my time is limited. I come home tired, feed the animals, walk the dog, next thing I know, it starts all over again, like a wind up robot, lol. Oddly enough, I am doing more knitting, mostly in front of the TV. Working on a project, will post that pattern as soon as I am done. Well, that's it for now.

8 comments:

Virkaholic ☆ Teskedsmamman said...

You can't be on the top all the time... but it is nice to hear from you!!

lilycheung said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas and free patterns.

needlekrafter said...

it's good to hear that you're starting to knit again! you've been missed. :)

Armina said...

Thank you :-)

Ghost said...

Your like me, I get involved and time just flies by and before you know it. I am gone from blogging forever. I think a lot of people have stopped blogging for a while.

Armina said...

Yes it is hard to keep up with a hectic schedule.

becky said...

I just started doing amigurumi, and found your site and LOVE it... I've been trying out some of your patterns (which I LOVE) and although mine aren't as fabulous as yours, I'm having a lot of fun with them!! (Sorry about the long run on sentence, with crappy punctuation.)You're very creative!!

Armina said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the patterns. I would love to see some of your completed projects.