Saturday, September 4, 2010

Zeus - Update


I have had my hands full with this little bundle of energy. He is like a jumping bean, in one spot then poof, he is somewhere else. It is like having a new baby all over again (and I thought I was done with that, lol.) He had his first vet visit yesterday, and weighed in at a full 3.5 lbs! I also found out his breed is Reindeer Chihuahua. Quite frankly I had never heard of that breed - so the curiosity in me was aroused. I did a Google when I got home - was surprised at the different Chihuahuas. This is my first experience with a dog, always had cats - so it is a new learning experience for me. I stopped off at Petco and bought some chew toys and a magazine specifically for Chihuahuas. Right now as I am writing this, he is running around with his toy dangling from his mouth, almost as big as him! He made himself at home and is totally comfortable here, you can tell from the picture.

The Zeus saga continues.....

2 comments:

Hexenfeuerchen said...

He is so sweet! I wish you very much fun with Zeus :)

Armina said...

Thank you - he is a handful, lol.