Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Zeus Update - Cont

It has been a while since I posted. I have to admit, having this puppy is just like having a baby in the house again. Zeus is a feisty little puppy, playful and very very energetic. I was able to get some pics of his mommy and siblings and wanted to share them.


Zeus when he was a day old.



Zeus and his siblings.

Zeus with his mommy and siblings.

And here is Zeus today - regal is he not? lol. He will be 3 months old September 26.

Zeus saga continues......

9 comments:

Bettan said...

He is cute!!!
Kram sytanten

Armina said...

Thank you - cute and a handful!

rosky77 said...

That's incredible!!!He's the perfect copy of my dog!!!!! Her's name is MILKA =)

Armina said...

I would love to see Milka's picture - Zeus is a handful!

Ghost said...

Wow, how sweet are they. And he is very adorable. How can you keep your hands off of them.

Armina said...

I agree, they are just too adorable. That's what happened to me, the sucker sign was flashing on my forehead and I took one. He is a handful I have to admit. I am too old for this, lol - he is so active, keeps me hopping all day.

MissKnitPickyHeather said...

So cute and lovable =)

StickLena =KnitLena said...

They are similar to Basenji dogs... is they related to them? And they are supercute!

Armina said...

As far as I know, definitely in the Chihuahua breed, super active and barkers, nothing like the Basenji breed. He barks at his own shadow, lol. He is 4 months old now, and his real personality is setting in. Although he is still active and playful, it will be a while until he calms down a bit. Vet said he may settle down some once he is neutered (in 2 months), so we will see. But never the less, he is lovable as can be!