Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Projects

With my time literally taken up by Zeus, I have not had time to post some of the new projects I finished. He is finally asleep so I am taking advantage of this opportunity! Some holiday patterns too. So here they are:


Crocheted holiday ornaments
Free Pattern Download HERE



Crocheted Light Garland
Free Pattern Download HERE



Chili Pepper Ristra
Free Pattern Download HERE



Crocheted Yorkshire Terrier
Pattern available ETSY , ARTFIRE , RAVELRY


Gerry The Goat
Pattern available at Etsy, Artfire, Ravelry



Spooky Halloween Trio
Free Pattern Download HERE

Crocheted Miniature Knitting Basket
Free Pattern Download HERE



Crocheted Granny Square Table Cover
Free Pattern Download HERE

Happy Crocheting!

11 comments:

Tatiana said...

These are very nice.

Armina said...

Thank you - enjoy!

Reina Betancourt said...

amiga de verdad tengo que refelicitarte por tu bonito blog,tienes unas bellezas,me gusto mucho,gracias por compartir,te mando bechitos

Ghost said...

Thanks for the great patterns. I snatched two of them but they are all lovely.

Armina said...

You are welcome - enjoy!

Jacquie said...

Hi, I found your halloween patterns on ravelry and made the witch. Thankyou for sharing , it was great fun to do. I've blogged about it and linked back to your blog. Hope that's OK :0)
Jacquie x

frenchforoohlala said...

The Spooky Trio is super fun to make! Thanks for sharing the pattern! (This is missusmonster from ravelry.)

~Rachée said...

Love the lights! I think I am going to bust out some pastel yarn and craft these for Easter.

Ilonka said...

Whow i love this blog and all your creations. So gorgeous !!!
Thanks for charing the paterns . I also become à follower of your blog.

Regards ilonka

Armina said...

Thank you - I am glad you are enjoying the patterns. Happy Crocheting!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEUS !! you go boy.absolutely precious animals made and real. Barb D