Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Heat Wave

It is has been a scorcher here in Los Angeles, record high heat wave. Yesterday it hit 111 degrees in downtown LA! And 106 degrees in my area. It was so miserable, there was not one leaf moving and no air, just hot air. Needless to say, you crank up the AC and stay inside as much as you can. This heat wave is supposed to break by the end of this week - I can hardly wait. No energy to move or do anything, let alone pick up yarn! I am sooooo looking forward to fall and winter.

6 comments:

" me " said...

the weather is cold here, too cold for me anyway...
So : if you blow a little ... the heat overthere can come to us ( belgium ) ;)
I would really appriciate it !

Ghost said...

Wow, it sounds like the heat we had month ago. I do not envy you!

Winter said...

I hear ya! I bet that was nasty... since you guys get the humidity too. At least here in AZ, it's dry (usually lol this time of year it gets humid too)!!! Lucky for me I'm leaving town for 4 days, hello 70 degrees!

Armina said...

There should be some relief in sight in the next day or so - It has been really miserable.

cucuracha said...

this ist far too hot *sweat*

in munich it's cold, only 11°c (51°F) here, and rainy... but maybe better than the heat ;)

Armina said...

I will take the 51 degrees any day - put on a pot of soup and crochet again! The weather is still in the upper 90's - the last days of summer hit with a big hurrah!!