Sunday, August 8, 2010

My New Amigurumi

Well I have been busy - there are times when I am at a total standstill and it seems all of my creative energy is gone, and then I get hit by a lightning bolt and my creative juices over flow like a volcano. I am at the volcano stage right now. I have so many ideas going through my head. My thoughts are going so fast I had to start getting my ideas on paper - will eventually get to the crochet and pattern writing stage. But I did get through two of them. I am finalizing my patterns and will post the information in the next few days. I am working on 2 projects right now - a special request for my sister and for my son-in-law. Will give more information on those when I am done. But for now, I want to share my newest projects.


This is Candy The Sweet Amigurumi Puppy. She is 8-1/2" tall and 7-1/2" long.



And this is Randy The Merry Reindeer Amigurumi - a little head start for the holidays. Randy is 13-1/2" tall.

I will post pattern information soon.

Happy Crocheting!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love following your blog. And seriously loving Randy!! It makes my creative juices start tasting like apple cider (don't like eggnog). LOL

Keep up the most awesome work. Can hardly wait for Randy's pattern.

Armina said...

Thank you - will get the pattern info soon.

Filiz said...

your works are very cute,very pretty!I love all of them.I have just started to amigurumi,I want to croche more and more toys:)I am very happy to find your blog.I am a follower of your blog up to now..
if you visit my blog I will be glad:)
filizinevi.blogspot.com