Saturday, August 21, 2010

Miniature Crocheted Basket



My love for miniatures never stops, lol. I went with whimsical crocheted miniature basket, filled with miniature balls of yarn. And to complete the basket, I started a small knitting project on 4" toothpicks. Each mini yarn ball is about 3/4". Best of both worlds, knitting and crochet combined.



Mini basket with mini balls of yarn. The basket is crocheted with Red Heart Soft and the mini balls of yarn and knit piece is with Lion Brand Baby Soft.


4" toothpicks with mini knitting project.

6 comments:

Anita said...

Ohhh *squeals*! How freaking adorable!!! You never cease to amaze me Armina. Another one well done my friend.

Warm hugs and abundant blessings,
Anita ♥
http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

Armina said...

Thank you so much Anita - hugs to you as well my friend.

Paula said...

talk about an adorable Christmas Ornament for a crocheter :0}

Paula

Armina said...

It would be a cute ornament, without the toothpicks, lol.

Marina Levy said...

Is is so sweeeet!

Armina said...

Thank you