Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby's First Amigurumi Doll


These little baby dolls have to be one of my favorites. A little sleeping baby girl and a perky little baby boy. Both were crocheted with Lion Brand Pound of Love. I even made a little baby blanket! Both are child safe - all parts are stitched and face is embroidered. Only removable parts are the toy baby rattle and pacifier, which are optional.


She is all cozy and cuddled in her blanket for her nap. Dolls measure 13" tall.

Patterns available at:

http://APDesigns.etsy.com

and

http://CraftsByAP.artfire.com


and

Ravelry.com

Just a side note, if you are not a member of Ravelry, take a minute and join. Just an incredible site.

Happy Crocheting!

6 comments:

Tania Romualdo said...

Wow Armina, they are so cute!! Did you design them? Congratulations. I'm so in love with them.

Porcelana said...

How cute!!! They are beautiful! I love the colors!! Im sure there gonna make a baby very very happY!

Armina said...

Yes, my design and thank you. I like how they came out too.

elf ♥ dwarf said...

So precious! This is just the doll I need for a Christmas gift. ♥Jennifer

Crochet by Catherine said...

Adorable!

Armina said...

Thank you - was fun to make these baby dolls.