Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's Been A While


It's been a while since I posted anything - MIA again. Had some personal and health issues to deal with. So many things happened I had to put all of my projects on the back burner temporarily. Well, let me correct that - it's still on the back burner. I am slowly getting myself back on track and will start to post a little more regularly.




In my absence, Brittirene gave me a Beautiful Blog Award - I apologize posting this so late, but I suppose late is better than not posting at all. Thank you, I truly appreciate it.

http://brittirene.blogspot.com/

Thank you Brittirene!

3 comments:

Paula said...

So glad you are back . . and hopefully feeling lots better.

:0} paula

rosiebeeme said...

I hope you'll feel ready to get back to your projects very soon.

needlekrafter said...

I hope that you are feeling much better. miss reading your blog-- always a bright spot to the day.