Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's Been A While - Part 2

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I truly appreciate the positive thoughts and comments I receive from my readers.

Now, on a better note, I just received an email that 5 of my patterns will be published in the 2011 Crochet A Day Calendar. I needed that little "perk" to get me out of this "funky mood" I am in. Now to get myself back on track and start doing what I love the most, CROCHET! So keep an eye out for some new goodies. I guess that was the kick in the butt I needed to get me jump started again.

More to come really soon....
Happy Crocheting!

2 comments:

☆ Virkaholic ☆ said...

Well, then I just hav to buy crochet a day calender 2011 too ;) After you wrote of the pattern in CADC 2010 I bought it on Amazone and i fell in love, why don't we have anything like it in sweden?
I am fortunate that I can speak/read English

Armina said...

I am sure it will be just as good as the 2010 calendar.