Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunshine Blog Awards


I am so flattered to receive this award, not just once but twice! From my fellow bloggers:

Ghost
http://ghostbuildingalife.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-blog-award.html
and

Molly
http://crochetingmyworsted.blogspot.com/

The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. The rules for accepting the award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.

3. Link the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Thank you - I will have to dig through my list of blogs and pass this along.

4 comments:

Ghost said...

I can't think of anyone more deserving than you to receive it twice.

Armina said...

Thank you - I truly appreciate it.

Marina Levy said...

Congratulations!

Armina said...

Thank you - I am flattered with these awards.