Monday, February 15, 2010

Crocheted Chinese Zodiac Babies


February 14, 2010 starts the Chinese New Year, the Year of the Tiger. To celebrate, I completed a set of Crocheted Chinese Zodiac Babies. I have been working on this for a while - finally decided I should get it done. The set includes The Tiger, The Rooster, The Ox, The Horse, The Rabbit, The Rat, The Pig, The Sheep, The Dog, The Snake, The Monkey and The Dragon. I should have my pattern completed soon.

XIN NIAN KUAI LE - Happy New Year in Mandarin!

12 comments:

Ghost said...

What a great idea and they are adorable.

Rae "Heavenly Stuffed" said...

They are so cute!! It must have been a lot of work. I love how you put blush on your dolls ;)

Armina said...

Thank you - it was alot of work, it was in my WIP basket - finally finished them. I think the blush adds a little extra on the ami. Now that they are done, I like how they turned out.

Coby said...

Wonderfull en what a great idea...

Simmy said...

They are wonderful!!!!

Marina Levy said...

Thay are amazing!
Such a great work(and a lot of job)

Armina said...

Thank you - it was fun making them.

Ayu Sayuri' blog said...

These are so gorgeous !!! Thanks for sharing...:)

Armina said...

Thank you :-)

Darlene Independent Watkins Associate ID# 320480 said...

I just love these. They are so cute. I can imagine the work involved to make them. Great job.

vickie19741977 said...

I am speechless,just speechless

Armina said...

Thank you, it is alot of work, but well worth it when you are done.