Monday, February 1, 2010

Cherise Crocheted Doll



I think in one of my posts I mentioned I had a few WIP's, well she was one of them. I finally finished her. Her name is Cherise, she is a crocheted 14" doll with thread jointed arms and legs. I really like the thread jointing - gives her arms and legs mobility and the ability to pose. I will be posting the pattern in my Etsy and Artfire stores and will also be available in Ravelry in the next couple of days. I tried several new techniques with this doll, and it all pulled together really well.

I also designed and made some new jewelry too. I will post those pics later.





This is Ellie The Tiny Elephant
She measures 4" tall
Crocheted with fingering weight
yarn and B Hook

8 comments:

Molly said...

Your doll is beautiful. I believe I could just sit and talk to her. She looks very real, great job.

Unique2wh0 said...

Ohh she is sweet and love the elly too :-) It will be fun to see all the different girls that pop up with your pattern.

needlekrafter said...

beautiful work!

Armina said...

Thank you so much :-)

Calyssa said...

I love that little Elephant! I'd love to make one, too, do you have the pattern?

Armina said...

Thank you, I am finalizing the pattern. Will post details soon.

Sandra said...

Sooo sweet doll! Like your blogg!

Armina said...

Thank you Sandra :-)