Monday, June 8, 2009

Where Did The Time Go?

It doesnt surprise me that time is just flying by. Here we are midpoint of 2009 - it feels like yesterday I posted a Happy New Year wish. I have been so busy with personal issues, I havent had the time or motivation or energy to crochet anything. Family issues and personal. I am spread so thin these days I am totally exhausted to even pick up the crochet hook. I hope to have some new things real soon, as soon as things calm down a bit for me here at home.

3 comments:

Aslıay said...

Dear Armina,
You gave us inspiration to crochet. So it is ok if you rest for a while 'coz I know you'll comeback with many ingenious craft projects. Still I can not believe that I did my cute hello kitty by following your flawless pattern.
Love from Turkey

cucuracha said...

looking forward to see new amimals :D

Armina said...

Thank you - I have so many ideas for new things and not enough time. Things will be back to "normal" for me soon, I hope.