Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sharing Your Projects

I want to thank everyone for sharing their wonderful projects. I love to see the variations to my patterns. I am so glad everyone is enjoying my patterns, I love sharing them. I am planning on starting a flicker group with projects completed with my patterns. Keep an eye out for that. This way you can proudly display your completed projects and let everyone see what a beautful job you did. I will post the flicker URL once I get that completed. Again, thank you for all the wonderful comments - keep those projects coming! =^.^=

2 comments:

daisy said...

Hi Armina!
I've just posted my miffy and melody inspired from your patterns
have a nice day
xoxo
daisy

Armina said...

Hi Daisy
I love to see everyones completed projects - if you havent already done so, I would love for you to post your projects at my Flickr Group where everyone can see and admire them...
http://www.flickr.com/groups/arminas-aminals/
More patterns coming soon! Enjoy!