Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Amigurumi Goodies


Here we are almost end of March - where does the time go? It seems there just isnt enough time in the day.
I finished a few new items - will get the patterns up in the next couple of days. Sanrio has new character called Kuromi - absolutely adorable! Needless to say my daughter wanted one, so here is Kuromi.
Both measure 5" tall.
I will get the patterns posted this weekend, hopefully.




Easter Bunny with
Mini Easter Basket














Mini Easter Basket

8 comments:

ViVy said...

are a beauty!

Armina said...

Thank you so much :-)

kedicibasi said...

very pretty:))

♪Tobi♪ said...

OMG! so tiny n cute!

Armina said...

Thank you - I have this thing for miniatures, lol - love them!

Anonymous said...

so cute, give me many idea

Anonymous said...

so cute, its give me many inspiration, thanks so big, hope u always ok

Armina said...

You are very welcome.