Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sackboy Lookalike Doll

Ok here I am again, on a mission for my daughter. She asked me to make a Sackboy doll - What is a Sackboy doll I asked. Well she showed me the picture and after doing some research, found out it is the latest rage. A Playstation game called Little Big Planet. I noticed the original was a knit version, although I knit, I prefer to crochet. So I started to make one. Here is my version of a Crocheted Sackboy Doll.










Sackboy Side


















Sackboy Sitting




10 comments:

Clairey said...

Wow this is fantastic. Are you going upload a pattern, I'd love to make one for my dad.

Armina said...

Thank you, I will probably be posting a pattern soon. Check back... :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow it's so cute!!

FeetyPajamas said...

He's so adorable! I'm curious, how did you do the zipper?

Armina said...

Thank you - I initially glued the zipper on - its a little detailed to go into detail here

Pam said...

Please post the pattern...I'll pay you for it! My 9-year-old nephew is having a birthday on March 8 and I'd love to send this to him. Thanks!

Armina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Armina said...

I planned on posting this pattern but was uncomfortable on violating copyright laws - however a freebie would not infringe on this law, I dont think. Send me an email and let me see what I can do.

may said...

OHhhh could u send it to me too!!

Armina said...

Send me an email, let me see what I can do.