Friday, January 30, 2009

MIA - Continued

Well I think I am getting myself together. I have to admit, the last 2 weeks was an incredible 2 weeks - so surreal. I suffered a heart attack. You think these things happen to others, never you. But it happened. It made me look hard at myself and my life. Now comes the best part - major life changes. Diet, exercise, among other things. And meds, lots of them, whew. The paramedics were here in a flash - I take my hat off to them. They did their magic and whisked me to emergency. Spent 2 days in ICU, and the rest is history. Now on the brighter side, if you ever want to get six of the best looking guys to your place, call 911, lol. I cant say enough about my family. Everyone was there in a heartbeat, by my side, and still very supportive. My get up and go got up and went, but I read this is common in an incident like this. The meds make me very tired.

Now, getting back to myself and my stuff - I should have some goodies to post in the next couple of days.

7 comments:

Winter said...

So sorry to hear about your heart attack, but very glad to hear you're doing okay! Take it easy and one day at a time. :) You'll get there! Welcome back!

ViVy said...

that scared!
fortunately everything went well, 911 =P very funny!!!
is good that you can tell

Armina said...

Thank you, it is good to be back. It was scary and unexpected. A little humor in that scary moment, ie, the good looking paramedics. Aside from their good looks, they were extremely fast and I can honestly say they saved my life.

Deborah said...

Wow! when I had read your original post I had no idea! So glad you are still with us and well! Please stay that way.

Armina said...

Thank you - I had no idea either when it was happening, thinking it was anxiety. But it progressed to rapidly - I just need to get myself back on track and motivated again. One day at a time I guess.

Robin (rsislandcrafts) said...

A heart attack sure can be an eye opener. Glad you are home and working on getting better.

Armina said...

Thank you - One day and one step, along with some major changes.