Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rest In Peace Baby - 1994-2008


Monday, December 15, 2008, I had to put my kitty Baby to rest. She had a long bout with diabetes and it finally took its toll on her. I was just adjusting to the loss of Midnite, now this. Her frail little body could not hold up anymore. She was 15 years old and one of my rescue kitties. She had to be one of the most mellow kitties I have ever seen, never ever took her claws to anyone, never scratched anything, just a purrrfect little kitty, she was my “Baby”. Rest in peace my little Baby. You gave me 14 years of joy and unconditional love. You are in cat heaven with Midnite now. I will always love you and will miss you.

6 comments:

Winter said...

Aww so sorry to hear of another loss. =] But on the upside, at least Midnite has a buddy to play with again. ;o)

Armina said...

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words. She is with Midnite in Kitty heaven.

Deb said...

Baby is now, where there is no more pain and will be there to greet you when you cross over. When you are ready Midnite and baby will send another kitty soul to adopt you :o)

From one cat lover to another...

Armina said...

Thank you, yes, she is no longer suffering. That is my consolation

sukigirl said...

I came across your blog today and noticed this post. I know how much pain the loss of pet brings so just wanted to send you some hugs.
suki

lu rogeria maravilhas do trico said...

Oh sadism that I have one just like 5 months but it seems to photocopy this now with daddy in the sky and this good, God is with luciana