Monday, November 17, 2008

WIP - Crocheted Blocks Afghan


Here is my other WIP - my daughter has me on another mission - making a block style afghan for her. She wanted warm neutral colors, so I chose Caron One Pound Taupe and Espresso for the crocheted blocks (pictured above), and for joining the blocks and trim, Bernat Super Value in a Soft Rust. She cant handle wool, so I had to go with an acrylic yarn. I currently have 30 squares completed and need another 30 to finish (OYYY!!!).

I will post pattern information when I am done.



Caron One Pound
Taupe and
Espresso












Bernat Super
Saver
Soft Rust



2 comments:

ViVy said...

are part of my favorite colors, I wish you luck with your work!

Armina said...

Thank you, I will need it. Too much to do, lol. I love those warm colors too.