Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Jewelry


I get so wrapped up in my knitting or crochet, I forget about my love for creating jewelry. Well, just to break the monotony, I made a few new pieces of jewelry. And it reminds me how much I love creating and wearing them. I did the Sea Green Chalcedony Set for a customer, a special order, but the other 2 are for me... hehehe. The silver flower I picked up at an estate sale, a vintage piece. I was holding on to it for long time, not knowing what I can create with it. It is so intricately made. I added a cultured pearl in the center. Gives it that "pop" that I was looking for.

The Sea Green Calcedony Briolette set is pictured on top.






Smoky Quartz
Faceted Glass

















Vintage Rose












Vintage Rose
Close Up










Now, that was good stress release. Back to my crochet.

4 comments:

Winter said...

How gorgeous! They're simple and elegant... that's totally my style! =]

Armina said...

Thank you, mine too. I like classic simple jewelry as well, pieces that are timeless.

Deb said...

Armina! Simply lovely! Wear it in good health always :o)

Armina said...

Thank you