Saturday, January 26, 2008

Crocheted Bead Book Thong











Skill Level: Easy +

Materials
#3 Crochet Cotton Thread
Size US G Crochet Hook
Bead

Ch 3, sl st to form ring;
Rnd 1: 12 dc in ring, sl st to join, ch 3;
Rnd 2: *DC in second ch from hook, ch 1, dc in next ch, ch 1* repeat to end, sl to join;
Rnd 3: Chain 60, fasten off; leave a tail long enough to string and knot bead. Don’t trim - the excess will be tied in with the tassel.

To Finish:
1. Slip bead through thread, knot to secure.
2. Make tassel. (Directions at Lion Brand).
3. Using a sharp needle, thread through tassel and secure.
4. Trim tassel.
5. Weave in any loose yarn.

14” Bookmark

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love your patterns and I had to thank you for being so kind and sharing them.
Rebecca

Armina said...

Thank you - I love sharing my patterns. Enjoy!

Safiyyah said...

How lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Safiyyah said...

How lovely and delicate. thanks for sharing!

nhastings said...

Thank you so much for this simple but beautiful pattern!! I am making a bunch of these for part of our churchs advent boxes!!!!

Knittin' Lady said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely pattern.

Unknown said...

I love this, its simple and so pretty. I'm making them as cristmas gifts for my group of friends. Thank you for sharing !

jodene morales said...

Thank you for posting this. I just made one and it came together quickly. The link to Lion brand didn't work, so I just googled "how to make a tassel". So easy, yet so pretty. Thanks again!